Welcome to Floridabirthcertificates.org
We are here to simplify the process of obtaining your Florida drivers license by providing you with up-to-date information and assisting you with all the necessary steps to getting your license as quickly as possible. We will make sure you are prepared with everything you need to know, what you need to bring, and where you need to go for all your drivers license needs.
Welcome to FloridaBirthCertificates.org
Do you need to know how to get a copy of your birth certificate from Florida, or maybe want to know more about how important a birth certificate or your birth records are? We've collected information to help you learn more, and even where to go to download an application to apply for a Florida birth certificate.
If you're getting a new birth certificate, you'll need to know who to contact and what to bring. Read moreObtaining a Duplicate Florida Birth Certificate
If you would like an additional copy of an original birth certificate, you can easily get one. Read moreGetting a FL Birth Certificate as a Nonresident
If you were born outside of the U.S. but want a record of your birth, we'll show you what you need to do. Read moreReplacing a Birth Certificate in Florida
If your birth certificate has been lost or stolen, you will need to obtain a new one. Read moreDo I Really Need a FL Birth Certificate?
A birth certificate is not an absolute necessity but it really is tremendously useful. Not having one is really more of a burden. For more information, Read more
We've put together a Florida Birth Certificates Checklist and Forms Packet to assist you with the Florida vital records process, as well as offer you helpful information on a myriad of birth certificate-related topics.
Click here to access the Birth Certificate Checklist and Forms Packet.
- If you are getting a birth certificate for your child, wait no longer than 10 months after his or her birth to do so.
- If you are getting a birth certificate for yourself, make sure you have all the required documents before visiting an office.
- Keep your birth certificate in a safe and secure place.
- If you were born outside of the U.S., remember that you will not need a U.S. birth certificate but a consular report of birth abroad.
- Make an appointment ahead of time to expedite the process.
- Order an official birth certificate online using VitalChek®
- Review the application for a birth certificate so that you know what information they will ask for.
- Never share any information on your birth certificate with anyone else.
- If you need to replace your birth certificate because it has been lost or stolen, be sure to include a copy of a photo ID you have.
- Do not mistake the birth record, given to you by the hospital where your child is born, as the birth certificate. A birth certificate is a much more authoritative credential.
If it is necessary for you to visit an office read these 10 helpful tips:
1. Find the closest Driver License office.
2. Confirm the office hours.
3. Appointments are available at all offices for faster service.
4. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, the best day to visit the office is mid-week.
5. Avoid the 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. hours as they tend to be busy due to the lunch break.
6. Avoid the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid the day after a holiday.
8. Come prepared with all required documentation to complete your service.
9. Print and fill out your forms prior to visiting your Driver License office.
10. If you have any questions, concerns, or special circumstances contact your nearby Driver license office prior to heading over.